Friday, August 20, 2010

Golden Minutes

I have something, I must reveal
Every single golden minute, I spend with you will not even vanish on my death bed,
Some minutes die out by holding your hand, some in embrance tight hold and some in endarment
Tears rolled by looking at the eyes I dont know so well, in the fearfull securence.
Still my feelings growing deeper and whatever i try no matter,
No sin, No crime I commit nor i didnt forgot the reality
Love is the only thing I render or I receive,
Right into your hands when i belong
Though in my heart only you seems to be matterd,
The sense may not reach and apprehend,
But the love was two though, and Now I alone.
I know you will never love me,
Although i have to confess it
Every single golden minute, I spend with you will not even vanish on my death bed,

No comments: