Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Beautiful Life

When I trap with problems around
And people everywhere make me down
Upon your lap I crawl my adorable mother
There I found my treasure
I have been dimond and valued then gold
Eventhough mistakes I did are sight to behold
Love you show is endless and unselfish
Nothing more anyone can wish

In the times of laughter and times of tears
I had one with me; through the years
A shoulder to cry and secretes to share
You were there and to really care
I thank god to giving me
Such a wonderful sister there could be

Many people pass through my life each day
Only few stand by me and stay
I often feel how lucky to find great friends
I wish to have them until my life ends

When i havnt had strength to stand
You lend me your helping hands
Through my pain and strife
I hope you stay constant through my life

No comments: