Friday, January 7, 2011

The way I feel for you!

Cold winds which never freeze,
Dew drops thrill the grass with graze
Moon enter the sky so splendour
Along the clouds,starts twinkle entire tender
Like a tremor, my veins fill with explosions
I stand today articulate my emoitions
With every passing day
Your thoughts have taken me away
That threathened my existence
Filled only with your essence
You have taken away my fears
The words I thought never can express
Magic reached very depth of soul, thats true
I found my heart needing you,
Everything feels today so right,
By hoping, that i will hold you in my arms tonight
Lets walk down next step together
I promise that i will leave you never

2 comments:

Sudheer said...

hej deeps, this poem is awesome.....

Rao said...

chaala chaala bagundhi, appreciate it.