Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today's Poems

LOVELY FRIENDSHIP ...
Emotions that take heart
When a prayer of Peace was done...
Friendships that give off perfume
Good of feeling...
Fondness that owes to be respected...
Eternal gratitude when,
While closing THE eyes, one knows
What somewhere someone in
It transmits thoughts of faith
And optimism...
Someone wishes Us
All happiness!...
Lovely day for You...

When you came into my Life
Life was moving without fear without care
Then came you as a friend with a words
Which stuck like a quotes in my head,
Every movements was priceless, precious
And my heart wished the movements,
Would cover my whole life,
No doubt my soul owed you my life
Today, tomorrow and future for your kindness
Tears from my eyes told me life can’t be,
More blissful than this moment.
Felt like I am blessed of all gods

No comments: